Living with purpose and passion is based upon decision. You may choose to live day after day, one after another, in a completelyordinary existence. OR you can choose to greet each day witha possibility mindset. A purposeful mindset. A Passionate mindset.Begin each day with these questions and be amazed.
1. Why is it important for me to engage myself in my workpassionately and purposefully each day?
2. How will I choose to allow my attitude effect how I address stressful situations at work today? How can I be more affective andproactive in regards to stress and attitude?
3. When am I most likely too react with the most passion andpurpose today? Meeting with clients? Working on my computer?Following up on a lead? Take note of what makes your passioncome alive, so you can use it to better your work performance.
4. Where within the organization am I best able to express mypassion and purpose? Is it working with my peers? My supervisors? Clients? Interdepartmentally? Where physically do I performthe most purposefully?
5. With whom do I need to spend time in order to maintainbalance as I pursue my passion and purpose? Within theorganization, who best supports me?
6. What choices will I make today that align my purpose and passionwith the tasks at hand at work?
7. Who am I called to be today as an expression of my passionfor living?